Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

NASHVILLE WOO!!

So my friends run marathons.  I guess it's kind of a big deal.  JK it's a HUGE deal!  These girls are rock stars!  I have so much respect for what they do.  I am in no way a marathon runner, but they have totally inspired me to have that as a goal.  I am SO proud of them!  Side note:  The marathon was a big part of our weekend in Nashville, but an even bigger part was our super totally awesome girls weekend WOO!  Yeah we're "woo girls".  We ate like pigs (even the ones who didn't run 26 miles), jammed to some old school Shania Twain and Gwen Stefani, danced our booties off, drank energy drinks bigger than our faces, and laughed so hard I definitely got my ab workout in:)  I love these girls to death, they are like my sisters!  Here are just a few pics that are blog appropriate;) 


Oh we did manage to see the Grand Ole Opry while we were there...but after we went to Forever 21 of course!







                                                We're totally going back this weekend!! 

2 comments:

  1. I lol-ed at the fact that your last sentence at the top said "here are just a few pics that are blog appropriate" and then the first pic is you holding a sign that says BITCHES. LOL! Thanks for WOO-ing for me at the finish line of the stupidest marathon I've ever done. I vote next girls weekend YOU run the damn marathon while I make the signs and get to wait all cute at the finish line. I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU! WOOOOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, SO fun! And holy crap - 26.2 miles and they look fresh as daisies! Incredible. Glad you got to show them around Nashville! :)

    ReplyDelete