Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

US Weekly

This week was a super busy one, but that's how we like it.  Bryan is wrapping up his first year of dental school! YAY!  I can't believe it's already been a year!  He has had very successful first year.  I'm so proud of his hard work and passion for his future career.  We are loving this fun city and the friends we have made.  Our week in review...

Went to a fabulous Kentucky derby party hosted by the Booth's where we got to wear obnoxiously big hats and eat yummy food.  Oh and there is the cheering for those beautiful horses:)  It totally felt like home.  I was particularly proud of my derby pie!  Thanks uncle Clyde for the awesome recipe!



Henry's first bestie, Madden, turned 3 this week!  We had so much fun at his ADORABLE little man's tea party.  Madden is the sweetest, most well mannered, funniest kid ever!  I'm glad Henry has had him as a best friend and good example:)
The birthday boy in his little man best.

For more of Madden's 3 year old shoot I did, click here and check out Tiff's blog



THE BEST CAKE I"VE EVER HAD. PERIOD.


We love our little men!

My mom turned 55! WHAT?!  My mom and me are seriously BEST friends.  I know, if you would have told me this in high school I would have laughed in your face.  But seriously, I go to her for everything.  She is the most kind, selfless, loving person I know.  She loves her family more than anything and is constantly showing us.  She's not a regular mom...she's a cool mom!  And looks absolutely fabulous!!  Can't wait to see her in 4 days!!  

We went to our first of many Cubs games this week!  We went with our favorite people, The Brimhalls.  Wrigley Park is the coolest!  It's got a very classic Norman Rockwell feel to it.  Of course we indulged in every terrible ballpark food:  hotdogs, nachos, giant pretzels, and dibs.  I was a little disappointed there were no funnel cakes(who doesn't have funnel cakes at a ball game?) but no worries I put in a request with the concession guy.  And yes they played the Braves.  I was extremely torn who to cheer for and I didn't want to get stabbed, so I wore my cubs gear but my heart was for the Braves.  I think they understood...they won!


Bryan takes baseball very seriously

Bryan's a sasquatch in this pic.
Don't worry y'all the fun isn't stopping anytime soon.  We leave for our cruise to the Bahamas with our loves in 5 days!  We are beyond excited and in serious need of a break.  I mean it just seems like we're not having enough fun;)  
A&B

2 comments:

  1. Andrew and I just read this post together and got so excited for you guys! Roo was jealous you saw the Braves play at Wrigley Field. Love that you are having such an insane amount of fun with great people. And congrats of the cruise (!?!!) - can't wait to see pics and hear your funny commentary! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol how come I am just now reading this blog post? I lol-ed through the whole thing! It really is a good thing we went on a cruise cuz we weren't doing enough fun stuff already! but now the cruise is over and our life in DG together is over so life is pretty much gonna suck from here on out. Which is why its a good thing we lived it up while we still could! Can't wait to live together in Nashville someday ;)

    ReplyDelete