Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter was so fun with Henry this year!  He really got into the whole hiding and hunting eggs.  The kid loves any game!  He was so proud of himself after every egg he found...it was so cute.  Henry was also on sugar overload.  Bryan and I vowed he would not have a piece of candy until Christmas.  (We'll see how long that lasts)  It was so nice to have yet another Easter with the ENTIRE fam.  This never happens.  All the kids are growing up so fast, and we will be adding two new little ones this summer!  Another little Richardson girl and Steele boy.  I can't wait!  I have to say my siblings make the most gorgeous babies!  





Oh these boys melt my heart!



The cousins coloring eggs...




2 comments:

  1. Easter was so much fun! Love the Packard family shot and the last picture of all the kids laughing may be my favorite ever. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous gorgeous pics! so glad you got to be with your whole fam for easter! xo

    ReplyDelete