Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

panda watch!

So the weather here in Chicago for the past couple of weeks have been AHMAZING!  Like I'm talking 80 degrees and sunny!  We have literally been outside all day every day.  I thought "Chicago winters" were going to be brutal...I'm so not complaining.  Wednesday me and a few of my best girlfriends went into the city to the Lincoln Park Zoo.  It was such a fun day!  All the kids LOVED the animals and us moms enjoyed a nice sprinkles cupcake...ok we might have had two.  Whatev we deserved it for providing our children with such a fun, educational day;)  Definitely more of these days to come...you just can't beat a free zoo.  
I love these gorgeous people!



Henry and Isabella, his future wife:)

Are these boys not the cutest?

Henry liked sticking his head between the bars...must have been a perfect fit.




1 comment:

  1. seriously, funnest day ever. lets do it every day the weathers like that. zoo & sprinkles. thanks for being our personal photographer, bit%$! ;)

    ReplyDelete