Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tiff's Bday in the big city!

This past weekend a group of awesome girls and I headed down to the city for Tiffany's birthday extravaganza!  I've been so lucky to find some totally rad chicks to hang out with since we moved last month.  Seriously we had TOO much fun!  First stop was the Bongo Room where we stuffed our faces with some oh so yummy food.  Naturally, we headed to Michigan Ave. next.  At this point we again decided to stuff our faces with some Sprinkles cupcakes.  THE BEST CUPCAKES EVERRR!  Lucky for Tiffany and Ashley, who are marathon running animals, ran all these calories off the next day at the 9/11 half marathon.  The rest of us gained 10 lbs.  We all felt like it was our birthday.  Thanks Tiff for sharing your special day with us!  Love you girls tons!:)

The birthday girl is the super model standing next to me.




Banana Heath Pancakes?  Umm... Brilliant!





Red velvet with cream cheese icing...i could have eaten 6.



Can't wait for the next birthday celebration!  I think we concluded that we will start to celebrate half birthdays as well:)

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, I just finished posting these pics on my blog too! :)
    And btw, even after running the half marathon...I STILL feel like I gained 10 lbs this weekend! But it was totally worth it! Thanks again for celebrating my day with me! And for taking all these awesome pictures! Love you!!! p.s. I'm writing your half-birthday on my calendar

    ReplyDelete