Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chi-town, Our town

So what have we been up to the past couple of months??  Oh, we just moved to Chicago! No big deal.  Yes this is our 7th move in 4 years...nomads?  Bryan started dental school at Midwestern Universtiy in Downers Grove, Il this week.  Our place in Downers Grove is super cute and quaint and just a 20 minute ride to the grand city of Chicago.  We(I) was pretty nervous to move to such a HUGE city, but it's actually amazing!  There is so much to do and the people are so friendly.  There are parks literally around every corner.  We love our ward and the new friends we've met so far.  Henry has also adjusted well and is crawling and climbing the walls of our tiny place!  I can tell he misses home too, but he's enjoying all the new stimulus.  Sometimes we feel kind of sad to not have any family around us, but it's allowing our little family to grow closer and closer every day. Here are a few pics of our adventures so far....I'm sure there are much much more to come.
Our cute little town of Downers Grove

Ice Cream Faces!!


Morning playtime in bed with mom and dad

The "BIG BEAN"

My sweet boy

All tuckered out from a day in the big city




We can't wait to get to know this awesome city!

4 comments:

  1. yay for chi town! :) I love all these pictures you took!!! You are an awesome photographer! Glad you guys had a good time in the city :) Now we need to go into the city together sometime! Cute cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiffany!! I know we so need to hit up Michigan Ave. together...I just couldn't get Bryan motivated to do some serious shopping:) And I'm still waiting for my "Sprinkles" experience! HAHA! A girls trip to the city is definitely a MUST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cute blog! We're glad you guys are loving it here! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! We loved the update - so happy ya'll are loving Chicago!

    ReplyDelete