Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Henry's Mustache Bash!!

Having your kid's birthday around Christmas time = A very stressful yet extra fun week.  Right after our trip to Washington we headed down to Kentucky for Henry's 1st birthday party and New Years.  The Mustache Bash was a hit!  We had so much fun and I was so glad I got to see my fam during the holiday season.  I got a lot of the ideas for the party from pinterest (which I am completely obsessed with and consumes WAY too much of my time).  The party included some yummy treats, pin the mustache on Henry game, PENNY CAN!(cougartown fans?), a super silly photo booth, and of course present opening.  A special thanks to my mom and sisters for helping, my aunt Lisa and Uncle Billy for letting us use their totally gorgeous venue, and for Jes Childress who took the time to snap some awesome pics.  I won't dwell too much on the fact that my baby is one and I can't believe how fast this year has flown by.  Yes I shed a few tears and hugged him extra tight that day and remembered how my life changed forever a year ago.  I still remember that feeling when I held him for the first time.  He blesses our lives and our home with love and happiness every day.  I'm so lucky to be his mommy.  Happy 1st Birthday, Henry!
The birthday boy:  cake, boogers, and a massive knot on his forehead.  That's our little man!
















Birthday buddies!  

Now that's a real man




 Photo Booth:










Note to self:  Parties are fun, but a hell of a lot of work!

P.S. One year old pics are soon to come!  Just trying to get the little rascal to cooperate and quit getting bruises and scrapes on his face:)  Any cute ideas for the photo shoot?

A & B

1 comment:

  1. love all the stache details ;) the photo booth is the cutest idea! Happy Birthday Henry! I wish I could've been at your party to show all those fools how to play PENNY CAN!!!!!!!! ;) When Cougartown comes back on, you guys can come over here and watch the premiere with us and we can play penny can and drink out of "big joe" ;)

    ReplyDelete