Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Henry.

My little man has grown up before my eyes...I can't believe he's already 1!  Henry is usually all for smiling for the camera, but for some reason his new interests do not include taking pictures.  Weird.  It's like all he wants to do is run around.  I was able to get a few sweet smiles out of him.  These were taken at the park near our house on an unusually warm and sunny day.  I'm talking 55 degrees and sunny!  In Chicago!  In January!  Needless to say, we took advantage.









I'm still determined to get the classic "one year pics".  It's on my very long to do list.  So hopefully there will be more of Henry to come!  We can't get enough of this kid...I mean can you?

A & B

1 comment:

  1. oh you got some good ones!!! My faves are the ones in the swing and Henry eating the stick :) ha ha! Thanks for playing with us at the park and for snapping a few good ones of my little monster too!

    ReplyDelete