Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Maybe I think you're cute and funny

I can't believe my little man will be 5 months old this Saturday!  Time seriously has flown by.  It kind of makes me sad when I look at all his newborn photos that he's not at that newborn stage anymore, but it's so fun watching him grow and develop.  Henry's 4th month was full of milestones.  Entering into his 5th month he can sit up, he's cutting his first tooth, he's been eating solid foods(mostly apples, bananas and rice cereal), he can roll over, laugh out loud, and loves playing independently in his exersaucer and gym.  He's completely content playing on his own....until he gets hungry.  It's been nice for me to be able to do laundry, clean, get ready for the day, and just get things done.  He gets plenty of attention from me and Bryan and the fam, but I'm glad he's not in need of my constant attention.  I would never get anything done!  He's also been doing this really cute little ear rub when he takes his bottle.  As soon as the bottle enters his mouth his hand goes straight for his ear.   It's so sweet!  He loves watching baseball with daddy.  Their Saturday morning routine starts by laying in bed watching ESPN.  It must be in the genes.  We've also gotten him into a good nighttime routine.  He was getting in the habit of going to bed at 8, but waking up at 12 and then 4 to eat.  It took a few nights of crying, from me and him.  He now goes to bed at 8 and sleeps till about 4 or 5, then goes back to sleep till about 7:30.  Sometimes he's ready to get up and play when he wakes up early.  It's hard to get mad though.  He's just too cute and funny!

This is his "teething face".  He's been biting on his bottom lip if he's tired of toys and his fist.


My little monkey sitting up!


Most of the food ends up all over his face and my clothes.

Very enthusiastic about play time


His new little summer hat.  He can't wait to wear it to the beach in Florida!

 We love you funny little man!

2 comments:

  1. i love following your blog now! Henry is such a hunk. i love seeing all those cute pictures of him. man, they grow so fast, huh!? he already looks bigger/older than when we saw you guys a few weeks ago. sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete