Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Cruise Crew

We just got back from seriously the most fun vacation we've EVER had!  We went with our besties, Tiffany and Randy, to the Bahamas on a cruise.  Bryan and I were new cruisers and we LOVED it!  I'm having some withdraws not laying on a beach with my love...and Bryan;)  The Brimhalls are leaving us for a job in Arizona even though we said we would "....never ever ever leave each other!"  I love these people like family.  I am so glad Bryan and I both found our true best friends this first year in Chicago.  I swear me and Tiff were separated at birth.  We finish each others sentences and are always thinking the exact same thing.  We are the same person.  And we have threatened our husbands on many occasions that we would leave them for each other.  Yeah it's that serious.;)  It was a bitter sweet trip ending with a sad goodbye at the airport...in front of a ton of people.  They are friends we will have forever and we're already planning our next rendezvous.  We sure did miss our Madden and Henry, but a kid free trip with best friends was just what we needed.  Enjoy these little snippets of our trip!






































This sign says it all

We love you Brimhall's and have talked about y'all and our trip non stop!  And next time we will be cruisin like the pros;)
Instagram version of our trip soon to come!

A&B

3 comments:

  1. aw, bitch, this post made me a little teary eyed! Randy and I have been talking about it non stop too, and about how theres no 2 other people in the world we would have rather gone on this trip with than you two! Our 2 "best friends that anyone could have!" ;) Kinda wishing my husband had 3 more years of school left so we could stay in chi town with you guys...but I'm excited to go on another cruise/graduation trip with you guys in 3 years when Bryan graduates! And then someday, when this is all over, I think you and I should get an apartment together ;) LOVE YOU LOVER! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the freak? How do you look so amazing in a bikini after having a baby??? You and Tiff are serious BABES! Love it. You guys are cute. And you and Bry are cute too :) looks like so much fun-- I want to do this someday! You've inspired me. Sending a hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marci, you should totally go on a cruise to the Bahamas!! And take me and tiff with you! You won't regret it I promise;) girls trip???

      Delete